magit-log-select-pick: Symbol's function definition is void: nil

Branislav Zahradník

Sep 9, 2016, 11:38:33 AM9/9/16
to magit
Hi,

I have small problem with magit and I exhausted my emacs lisp knowledges.

with emacs 24.5.1 on debian (testing) when choosing commit to reword (fixup as well) I'm receiving $subj message when pressing 'e'.

I expect some missing libraries but I'm not able detect which one, while same emacs version, same magit version, with same config works fine on ubuntu

Thanks for any hint.

Best regards,
Brano

Noam Postavsky

Sep 9, 2016, 1:04:39 PM9/9/16
to Branislav Zahradník, magit
On Fri, Sep 9, 2016 at 11:38 AM, Branislav Zahradník
<happy....@gmail.com> wrote:

> with emacs 24.5.1 on debian (testing) when choosing commit to reword (fixup as well) I'm receiving $subj message when pressing 'e'.

Might help to M-x toggle-debug-on-error

Branislav Zahradník

Sep 9, 2016, 4:00:49 PM9/9/16
to magit, happy....@gmail.com
Hi Noam,

thanks for advice. It happens to be 32/64 bit problem.

Just for curiosity, failed expression:
(truncate 1473450833.9296591)

Thanks,
Brano