Showing Sales Data

Mark Johnston

Oct 18, 2018, 7:47:22 PM10/18/18
to Magic Maps Users
Is there a way to have the dots reflect the size in sales of a company on a map. E.g. Sears $1,000, IBM 2,000 and have a circle for IBM that is twice the size of Sears.

Thank you for your time.

Evan Miller

Oct 20, 2018, 10:20:45 AM10/20/18
to magicma...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mark,

There’s not currently a way to size points by value. A few years ago I was working on code for this feature, but I got stuck since points of varying sizes messed up my hit detection. I may revisit it in the future.

Evan