macOS Mojave Issues?

joshu...@gmail.com

Oct 3, 2018, 4:00:13 PM10/3/18
to Magic Maps Users
Anyone else having issues with Magic Maps crashing, font not working, maps being clunky with the recent OS update? Have tested on both Macbook Pro and iMac with same results.

Kim Gammelgaard

Oct 3, 2018, 7:01:27 PM10/3/18
to magicma...@googlegroups.com
Ditto. I just tried a map of Greece, and it was shown like Athens at the end of a line…

I wonder what they did to mess it up like that!

Best regards

Kim

Den 3. okt. 2018 kl. 22.00 skrev joshu...@gmail.com:

Anyone else having issues with Magic Maps crashing, font not working, maps being clunky with the recent OS update? Have tested on both Macbook Pro and iMac with same results.

Evan Miller

Oct 4, 2018, 12:05:14 PM10/4/18
to magicma...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I am aware of the issues with Mojave, and will be working to address them as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you need Magic Maps, I suggest refraining from upgrading to Mojave.

Evan