Can not find zone in Windows presentation framework :|

solhi.a...@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2014, 1:51:03 AM4/24/14
to magellan...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
i changed the source codes of paul and replaced the Magellan namespace with my own namespace,
but now the error log after bulding the project says :
Can not find zone in Windows presentation framework :|

but i have zone in my dll, and i used it top of my code :|
somthing is wrong !
anyone nows ? :|
thanks a lot...
good to find this group .

Caleb Vear

Apr 24, 2014, 3:47:41 AM4/24/14
to magellan...@googlegroups.com
I think you probably need to change the following lines in the assemblyinfo.cs file.

[assembly: XmlnsDefinition("http://xamlforge.com/magellan", "Magellan")]
[assembly: XmlnsDefinition("http://xamlforge.com/magellan", "Magellan.Abstractions")]
[assembly: XmlnsDefinition("http://xamlforge.com/magellan", "Magellan.Controls")]
[assembly: XmlnsDefinition("http://xamlforge.com/magellan", "Magellan.Views")]
[assembly: XmlnsPrefix("http://xamlforge.com/magellan", "magellan")]

solhi.a...@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2014, 4:36:22 AM4/24/14
to magellan...@googlegroups.com
Hi Caleb,
thanks a lot
my framework namespace is : PDN.infra.Framwork.MvcForWpf
so i should  change this lines to what ?

solhi.a...@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2014, 4:47:08 AM4/24/14
to magellan...@googlegroups.com
the zone problem is solved now ! but framework does not render content pages :(
 i mean the master page , zoneplace holder is rendered ,but contents are not !
please help me .

Caleb Vear

Apr 24, 2014, 7:05:13 PM4/24/14
to magellan...@googlegroups.com
You might need to search through the code base and find other places it refers to the Magellan namespace.