Fwd: Mageia 3 release - call for help

You-Cheng Hsieh

Apr 26, 2013, 10:50:37 AM4/26/13
to Mageia 台灣使用者社群
Mageia 3 官方將會在 Blog 發表一系列文章
接受來自各地的社群活動或經驗分享

以下是寄給我的原信
如果各位有甚麼想法,歡迎提出來

其實有同事問我怎麼好像沒有在推廣
一來已經過了熱血的年紀了
現在真的只是做好玩的而已
如果我看起來不是很熱心還請各位見諒 QQ
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Trish Fraser <tr...@thefrasers.org>
Date: 2013/4/26
Subject: Mageia 3 release - call for help
To: You-Cheng Hsieh <yoche...@gmail.com>

Dear You-Cheng,

You've added your name to the Mageia Local Communities page, as someone
who would like to be involved in Mageia in your community.

As you know, Mageia 3 will be released very soon. We're all very
excited, and we hope you can help us show the world about it.

We are planning a series of blog posts about Mageia Around The World,
to begin immediately after Mageia 3 is released. We would like photos
and stories from all our communities around the world, and we hope you
can help with that.

Could you please also ask your community for help?

Will there be a release party in your community? If so, please can you
send us pictures and a story around the event?

Will you be upgrading with some friends? If so, we'd love to hear about
it. We'd love to have pictures and a story from anyone who will be
installing, or upgrading, and having fun with Mageia 3.

And please let us know where these things are happening, so we can make
a map! Where to send: to the Atelier mailing list, or to
pr...@mageia.org.

Thank you from the Atelier team!
--
Trish Fraser, VVMZ4 91L2V -35.67910, 142.66607
Fri Apr 26 23:26:45 EST 2013

signature.asc

Ian

Apr 26, 2013, 12:25:16 PM4/26/13
to mageia...@googlegroups.com
我目前期望的是希望 Mageia 3 +LXDE環境,能夠找回 在舊的電腦上(大約是PIII頂規+512MB RAM),
操作Win98SE/2K環境的那種順暢感覺,然後背後軟體技術又能夠支援到新的這樣,例如正體中文文書處理(要能支援大字集),以及文件的列印(印表機的驅動程式打包的越多越好),然後LXDE環境最好能支援圖形介面的
系統整體文字DPI設定(不過這好像是LXDE本身功能還不足的問題),我之所以對Mageia 有興趣是因為
之前看到其官網有寫說圖形界面的最低需求可以是512MB,那這樣似乎可以讓許多PIII老電腦繼續撐下去。
如果LXDE功能可以再完善(以Win98SE為目標,至少文字DPI要做出圖形界面給使用者設定,又扯遠了),然後 Mageia 可以及時收錄LXDE新版套件的話,那麼Mageia 可以讓許多PIII頂規機+512MB RAM 老機器繼續撐下去當文書處理機,當然,"中文"文書方面的軟體套件就要收錄足夠,而且要夠新版,印表機驅動程式也要收錄夠廣夠足才行。
還有,除了Libreoffice打包進套件庫之外,希望Apache OpenOffice也要能打包進Mageia的套件庫,
因為最近我發現Libreoffice有些不足之處,得換成Apache OpenOffice才能在某個功能上順暢運作。

You-Cheng Hsieh於 2013年4月26日星期五UTC+8下午10時50分37秒寫道: