Erlounge Atlanta - Wed. 3/25 7pm - Manuel's Tavern

boorad

Mar 10, 2009, 5:18:13 PM3/10/09
to Metro Atlanta Erlang Users Group
Let's get this thing started up again. I think we can just meet and
chat a bit at this get-together, and gather some topics for speaking
at the next one in April.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

7pm - Manuel's Tavern

http://local.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=manuel%27s+tavern&ie=UTF8&ll=33.78571,-84.352684&spn=0.147522,0.31002&z=12&iwloc=A

What say you?

BA

Chris Kleeschulte

Mar 10, 2009, 9:33:14 PM3/10/09
to Metro Atlanta Erlang Users Group
I plan on attending. I would like to discuss, informally, an idea I
have for battling "spit" (unwanted telephone calls). I want to gauge
the group's interest in this approach to the problem.

Chris

On Mar 10, 5:18 pm, boorad <b...@sankatygroup.com> wrote:
> Let's get this thing started up again.  I think we can just meet and
> chat a bit at this get-together, and gather some topics for speaking
> at the next one in April.
>
> Wednesday, March 25, 2009
>
> 7pm - Manuel's Tavern
>
> http://local.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=manuel%2...
>
> What say you?
>
> BA

infoneer

Mar 26, 2009, 4:55:01 PM3/26/09
to Metro Atlanta Erlang Users Group
Brad,

Thanks again for getting us together, it was great to see the people
in person and hear the enthusiasm for Erlang and related technologies.

For the rest of those who were there, would y'all mind shouting out to
the message so I can associate the face with the email address?

Another thing... I'm looking into whether or not I can host the next
meet-up at my company's facility, to see if I can get a large
conference room. The only issue for some of you might be the location
(Lawrenceville near the intersection of Sugarloaf Parkway and 316).

Anyone interested?

-joe

Chris Kleeschulte

Mar 26, 2009, 5:38:40 PM3/26/09
to ma...@googlegroups.com
Joe:

I would be interested! I live up that way, but I understand too if the
others still want to meet in Midtown.

I am also intrigued at some projects people are working on, especially
Brad's database. I would love to see Atlanta become the next hotbed
for Erlang projects.

Chris