Poll: Are you still interested in Erlang?

Michael Mullis

Jul 17, 2009, 1:27:50 PM7/17/09
to Metro Atlanta Erlang Users Group
This group is kind of dead(or on vacation) so let's take a poll.

Are you still interested in Erlang?

Michael Mullis +1

Joseph Stewart

Jul 17, 2009, 1:29:31 PM7/17/09
to ma...@googlegroups.com
Very interested...

Sean Sawyer

Jul 17, 2009, 1:37:07 PM7/17/09
to ma...@googlegroups.com
+1

Would love to attend a meetup, but I always seem to be out of town.
Will do my best to make it whenever it happens!

Kevin A. Smith

Jul 17, 2009, 1:41:38 PM7/17/09
to ma...@googlegroups.com
Definitely interested since I do it for a living :)

I'm up in Raleigh, NC but I could be tempted to come down for a meetup
or even give a talk if someone would like to host. I came down for one
of the inaugural meetings a year or so ago when Brad Anderson was
trying to get the group started.

--Kevin

Chris Kleeschulte

Jul 17, 2009, 3:14:51 PM7/17/09
to ma...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I am definitely.

I am working hacking on Nitrogen Project (not formally).

Chris

Michael Mullis

Jul 17, 2009, 3:45:07 PM7/17/09
to Metro Atlanta Erlang Users Group
Nice. I too work on Nitrogen - mostly writing eunit tests as time
permits.
I also wrote the coverize module used in the build.
Haven't done much this summer though. Need to get back on it since not
many
others will do it and I think it's important.

michael.

Chris Kleeschulte

Jul 17, 2009, 3:58:23 PM7/17/09
to ma...@googlegroups.com
I need to build a good size app using Nitrogen and see how it breathes
as a large scale app that has been through many iterations. I woulda
been nice to see Google Voice as a Nitrogen app. I am not sure what
Google used, but it seems perfect for something like Nitrogen.

Chris