Atlanta Meetup Group

Mark Percival

Jan 16, 2009, 5:12:49 PM1/16/09
to Metro Atlanta Erlang Users Group
I got swamped and wasn't able to make the 1st one, but I've got some
more time now and I went ahead and got a pbwiki up for future meetups.

http://erlanta.com

Should redirect to the wiki. Currently just trying to hash out time
and location. I think I can find enough interested people from the
other groups here in Atlanta to at least get the number up to 4-5. But
feel free to post any input here or on the wiki in regards to
preferred meetup times and presentations.

I'm sure it will be at a coffee shop of some type, so by presentation,
I simply mean a round table discussion you're willing to lead, or some
type of erlang project you'd like to show off.

Regards,
Mark

Kevin A. Smith

Jan 16, 2009, 6:52:13 PM1/16/09
to ma...@googlegroups.com
With a little bit of notice I could make it down for a meetup. I'm
always up for meeting more Erlangers :-)

Sent from my iPhone

boorad

Jan 17, 2009, 9:32:36 AM1/17/09
to Metro Atlanta Erlang Users Group
Funny, I was just thinking about setting another Erlounge Atlanta up,
and because of my class with @kevsmith on 2/6 & 2/7 in Raleigh, this
was the date I was going to use. Thanks Mark for setting this up.
I'll get the word out, too.

Cheers,
BA