Kevin, how are the video tutorials being received?

joe

Jul 27, 2008, 2:26:03 PM7/27/08
to Metro Atlanta Erlang Users Group
Kevin,

I just noticed that you're the guy that has the Erlang video
tutorials.

Are you getting lots of responses to this series?

I haven't purchased them myself yet, but I did look at the 1 minute
preview. Looks like they could get me up to speed quicker than
wandering around the web.

-joe

Kevin A. Smith

Jul 27, 2008, 8:16:09 PM7/27/08
to ma...@googlegroups.com
I've gotten quite a bit of feedback via Twitter and some emails.
Overall the feedback has been really positive. It seems that they've
helped people take the concepts Joe talks about in his book and apply
them to everyday development tasks.

I just finished recording episode 6 which features Mochiweb and
writing REST endpoints in Erlang, if that's your cup of tea.

--Kevin

boorad

Jul 29, 2008, 8:09:42 AM7/29/08
to Metro Atlanta Erlang Users Group
Nice. Didn't know that was you. Just finished episode 2 on a hotel
workout room bike :) 3-5 are queued up, and I'm using Mochiweb in my
current project, so #6 should be interesting.

Thanks,
BA

On Jul 27, 7:16 pm, "Kevin A. Smith" <ke...@hypotheticalabs.com>