The 1st Meetup

1 view

Kevin A. Smith

Sep 22, 2008, 10:02:03 AM9/22/08
to ma...@googlegroups.com
A hearty "thank you" to Brad and Michael for coming out on Saturday
night. I really enjoyed dinner -- the beer was awesome -- and the
conversation afterwards. I hope interest in Erlang continues to grow
in Atlanta. I'd definitely come back for another meetup!

--Kevin

Michael Mullis

Sep 23, 2008, 5:44:10 PM9/23/08
to Metro Atlanta Erlang Users Group
It was definitely fun! Thanks Kevin for driving down. (I thought you
might not make it
back home with the gas outages here).
Hats off to Brad for coming prepared and showing up with a sign!

The event really helped me get motivated to do something more concrete
so
I decided to port the macaddr gem from ruby over to erlang. It's
nothing big but forced me
to hit the new re module in R12B.
If you're interested, check the blog entry on it --
http://mgmullis.wordpress.com/2008/09/23/macaddr-for-erlang-released/

Looking forward to the next one,
michael.

On Sep 22, 10:02 am, "Kevin A. Smith" <ke...@hypotheticalabs.com>