Opscode on our meetup list

Kevin Brown

Jul 9, 2013, 12:17:45 PM7/9/13
to ma...@googlegroups.com

I recall we had an Atlanta based Opscode/Chef  developer on our list?  True?  Can someone pipe up or remind me who?

On Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 10:40 AM, boorad <br...@sankatygroup.com> wrote:
Please save Wednesday, September 21, 2011 on your calendar.  Kevin Smith from Opscode will be trekking down from Raleigh to talk about how Opscode is using Erlang.  http://opscode.com are the makers of Chef.

Let's tentatively plan for 7pm at StrongBox West.  http://strongboxwest.com/

Cheers,
BA

Brad Anderson

Jul 12, 2013, 6:43:25 AM7/12/13
to ma...@googlegroups.com

Seth Chisamore, overall badass.

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/maeug.

Seth Chisamore

Jul 12, 2013, 11:06:46 AM7/12/13
to ma...@googlegroups.com
Not sure I would say badass but I do work for Opscode! Actually there is a now 3 Opscode engineers locally here in Atlanta. We spend most Thursdays down at Strongbox West if anyone ever wants to chat about Chef or Opscode's use of Erlang.

--Seth