Webcam Video

1 view

wayn...@centurytel.net

Mar 23, 2010, 9:19:50 PM3/23/10
to MAET HELP
I recently created a Webcam video and the words don't match my
mouth. I used a Logitech Webcam, Windows Movie maker and Posted it to
You Tube. I wondered if the processing speed of my laptop might be
an issue? Any ideas?

Thanks,
Karen

Theresa

Mar 24, 2010, 11:19:55 AM3/24/10
to MAET HELP
Hi Karen,

To get a better idea of what's going on, can you send us the youtube
link of the video you created?

Thanks,

Theresa

wayn...@centurytel.net

Mar 24, 2010, 4:06:58 PM3/24/10
to MAET HELP
This is the link to my video. Thanks for your help. Karen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb2lKrhhaRg

Theresa

Mar 24, 2010, 4:50:30 PM3/24/10
to MAET HELP
Hi Karen,

It could be a combination of Movie Maker and the webcam. What kind of
logitech webcam do you have? Some webcams have a built-in program
that will allow you to record a video without using an additional
program such as WMM.

Theresa

wayn...@centurytel.net

Mar 27, 2010, 11:04:54 PM3/27/10
to MAET HELP
Hi, Sorry it took so long to get back to you. I have been so busy.
My Webcam is a:

Logitech QuickCam® for Notebooks Webcam (960-000010) - 1.3 Megapixel,
640x480, 30 fps, USB 2.0, Manual Focus, Built-In Microphone
Item #: L23-6628

Thanks for your help.

Karen

Theresa

Mar 31, 2010, 9:45:52 PM3/31/10
to MAET HELP
Hi Karen,

Have you had any luck re-recording your video? From what I can tell,
most logitech webcams have a recording program built in. If yours
does not, I would recommend using Jing.

To record a video using Jing:

1. Plug in the Logitech QuickCam
2. Open any program that allows you to view yourself (when you plug in
the QuickCam something should pop up automatically)
3. Open Jing - click capture
4. Select the region surrounding the QuickCam window
5. Make sure the Logitech microphone is detected
6. Use the video button to begin recording
7. Save and upload video to YouTube

If this is confusing or if you need more guidance I can create a video
to show you what I mean - just let me know if that would help!

Theresa