Fwd: Thank you for attending Vehicle To Grid Charging Technology - What's Now, What's Next?

1 view

Jim Donovan

Apr 14, 2024, 2:32:41 PMApr 14
to Mid-America Electric Automobile Association
At today’s meeting, some asked for a link to the vehicle to grid webinar on March 28.  Was great presentation that some in our group said they would like to watch.

Jim

Begin forwarded message:

From: Kelly Gilbert <custom...@gotowebinar.com>
Subject: Thank you for attending Vehicle To Grid Charging Technology - What's Now, What's Next?
Date: March 29, 2024 at 1:30:23 PM CDT

Vehicle To Grid Charging Technology - What's Now, What's Next?

Thank you for your attention and participation with our "Vehicle To Grid Charging Technology" webinar. To follow up with questions or to explore new ideas for you and your organization, or even to find out more about your local Clean Cities and Communities coalition, please contact David Albrecht at david.a...@metroenergy.org.
Watch Recording
Please send your questions, comments and feedback to:
david.a...@metroenergy.org

This email was sent on behalf of the event organizer by GoTo Webinar. To review the organizer's privacy policy, exercise any applicable privacy rights, or stop receiving their communications, please contact the organizer directly.

Stop GoTo Webinar emails . Report spam

333 Summer Street . Boston, MA 02210 . Privacy Policy . Anti-spam Policy . www.goto.com/webinar©2024 GoTo, Inc.

David Albrecht

Apr 16, 2024, 8:46:07 AMApr 16
to Mid-America Electric Automobile Association, Jim Donovan
Good to hear!  Always good to know that there's continuing interest.

I believe that all anybody has to do is click the "Play" button on the forwarded email message below.

Thanks!

David