Re: [MAEAA] Digest for maeaa@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Craig Johnson

Mar 9, 2023, 12:59:20 PM3/9/23
to ma...@googlegroups.com
I will not be able to attend this meeting.

Does the club have any Tesla Mechanics I might ask a question on the EV Build my company is working on?
We are putting a Tesla small drive & 16 Modules  into a 1979 VW Bus.

Thank You
OMC Sales
Craig Johnson

On Wed, Mar 8, 2023 at 11:53 PM <ma...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Jim Donovan <donova...@gmail.com>: Mar 08 03:43PM -0600

Hey all

A quick reminder of our NOON meeting this Sunday. Thus far only one person has confirmed attendance. Can we develop a list of cars and types of cars that may be present so that we can share it with the Facebook event page - we are getting interest there from the general public to attend and learn.

Also, our April 22 Earth Day show is registered. Feel free to register your car for the show there at
> https://driveelectricearthday.org/index <https://driveelectricearthday.org/index>https://driveelectricearthday.org/attend <https://driveelectricearthday.org/attend>
Or specifically at https://driveelectricearthday.org/event?eventid=3694 <https://driveelectricearthday.org/event?eventid=3694>

Thus far, registered equals:
Vehicle Registered