NDEW '22

Dean West

Sep 6, 2022, 3:02:32 PM9/6/22
to MAEAA
September is finally here and it is time for a reminder that the Mid America Electric Auto Association (MAEAA) will conduct our annual Electric Vehicle display/show & tell during National Drive Electric Week (NDEW) from 4:30 to 7:00 pm, Wednesday, September 28, at the Village Presbyterian Church, located at 6641 Mission Rd, Prairie Village, KS 66208.

MAEAA members and the general public are invited to attend and show their EVs and share their experiences as an EV owner/driver. Please register as a participant on the NDEW web page at:

https://driveelectricweek.org/event?eventid=3398

Please pass the word to friends and family who might not be on this list and who are interested in sharing or learning more about the EV driving experience.

Our display will be in the south parking lot of the church and there will be leader signs near the entrances.

This will be an outdoor EVent. Restrooms are available in the church. You will be able to move your car in or out at any time during the EVent.

Dean West
City Captain, MAEAA NDEW ’22