Survey Results

Jim Donovan

Aug 13, 2022, 10:16:01 AM8/13/22
to MAEAA Mid-America Electric Auto Association
Hey all

Attached (if google groups lets me attach) and copied in this email are the survey results that may be discussed in part at our meeting tomorrow.  Not scientific but did get a good response rate.

See you all later.

Jim

AUGUST MEETING LINK:

August 13 MAEAA SurveyMonkey Results

Survey sent August 7 at 5pm

What MAEAA activities are of greatest interest to you?

ANSWER CHOICES

Monthly meeting, attending virtually on Zoom

29.41%

5

Face-to-face meetings whenever we can hold them

17.65%

3

Drive Electric EV education and demonstration EVents which are mostly outdoors

35.29%

6

Other EV educational displays such as at conferences which are indoors

0.00%

0

EV educational work with Middle Schools & High Schools

0.00%

0

EV educational work with Colleges, both Community Colleges and 4 year Colleges

0.00%

0

Social in nature activities related to EV’s (EV displays/shows, informal gathering, etc.)

17.65%

3

TOTAL

17

How many meetings do you attend each year (virtually or in person)?

ANSWER CHOICES

One or two

0.00%

0

Three to five

41.18%

7

Six to nine

11.76%

2

Nine or ten

29.41%

5

All of them

17.65%

3

TOTAL

17

How many EVents do you, or would you volunteer to work per year?

ANSWER CHOICES

One

35.29%

6

Two

29.41%

5

Three

5.88%

1

More than three

29.41%

5

TOTAL

17

Which MAEAA activities have you participated in?

ANSWER CHOICES

Attend monthly meetings (second Sunday of the month, 1pm)

76.47%

13

Spring Earth Day event (Prairie Village Church, April 20, 2022)

41.18%

7

Planning on attending the Fall National Drive Electric Week (Prairie Village Church, September 28, 2022)

64.71%

11

Planning on attending the National Drive Electric Week Activities (Community Center October 1, 2022)

35.29%

6

Total Respondents: 17

Are you a member of any other EV or EV related club or organization?

ANSWER CHOICES

Yes, please email us which club or organization you are affiliated with

18.75%

3

No

81.25%

13

TOTAL

16

If MAEAA had a membership fee surcharge with the myEVA.org membership, how much would you be willing to pay per year to support TEVA?  Proceeds of the surcharge would be set aside for MAEAA to reimburse members for club approved expenses.

ANSWER CHOICES

$10/yr

42.86%

6