Drove it home

Jim Donovan

Mar 3, 2023, 12:26:40 PM3/3/23
to MAEAA Mid-America Electric Auto Association
Hey all

Look what I drove home last night under its own power.  Now to get some decent batteries so that I can drive above 25mph and further than 4 miles.

Jim

Thomas Stubbs

Mar 3, 2023, 1:44:38 PM3/3/23
to MAEAA Mid-America Electric Auto Association, Jim Donovan
Interesting.

Clyde schwanke

Mar 3, 2023, 2:34:26 PM3/3/23
to Thomas Stubbs, MAEAA Mid-America Electric Auto Association, Jim Donovan
Under its own power!!!  Now that's a milestone👍

Fred

Mar 3, 2023, 3:04:38 PM3/3/23
to Thomas Stubbs, Clyde schwanke, MAEAA Mid-America Electric Auto Association, Jim Donovan
Hey that looks great.  What kind of batts are you considering?  Lead/acid or lithium?

Jim Donovan

Mar 3, 2023, 4:22:35 PM3/3/23
to Fred, Thomas Stubbs, Clyde schwanke, MAEAA Mid-America Electric Auto Association
I am open to any affordable option.  Right now I am using 8 Deka left-overs from a Solectria Force I owned a few years back, hence my limitations.

Jim

On Friday, March 3, 2023 at 01:34:28 PM CST, Clyde schwanke <clydes...@gmail.com> wrote:

Under its own power!!!  Now that's a milestone👍

On Fri, Mar 3, 2023 at 12:44 PM 'Thomas Stubbs' via Mid-America Electric Automobile Association <ma...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Interesting.

On Friday, March 3, 2023 at 10:26:42 AM MST, Jim Donovan <donova...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey all

Look what I drove home last night under its own power.  Now to get some decent batteries so that I can drive above 25mph and further than 4 miles.

Jim

<Front Day 1.jpeg>

<Front Day 1.jpeg>