Re: [MAEAA] Digest for maeaa@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Craig Johnson

Nov 22, 2022, 12:37:29 PM11/22/22
to ma...@googlegroups.com
I would like more information
Craig Jonson  913-927-8844

On Mon, Nov 21, 2022 at 11:53 PM <ma...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Jim Donovan <donova...@gmail.com>: Nov 21 02:06PM -0600

Hey all

A dream I developed in the mid 1990’s was to walk onto a Pick and Pull auto parts salvage yard and find a (then driveway) converted EV. Today I found it. A 2002 Chevrolet S-10 converted to electric and used in the parks and recreation department for a Kansas municipality (I have not determined which city yet). The yard wants to sell it complete - they hate taking apart specialty cars. They let me go “behind the counter” to where it was parked to look (two pictures attached).

Is anyone looking for a project that they can pick up fairly easy on the pocketbook? Anyone has until November 30 to act or it will end up in the pick and pull lot.

Jim