Drive Electric Updates

1 view

Jim Donovan

Oct 3, 2022, 10:07:49 PM10/3/22
to MAEAA Mid-America Electric Auto Association
Hey all

I believe the remaining Drive Electric activity is in Columbia MO this Wednesday. Hope it is as fun and involved as our others.

A big thanks to Dean West for coordinating the PV show, Brant Hertenstein for coordinating the Discovery Center show, and I am sorry but I can not recall the name of the coordinator of the Lawrence show (but it was an excellent one). If anyone knows how the Wichita show went it would be nice to get a report - that’s the one I did not get to.

Volunteers are the cornerstone of any organization. You all, along with the folks that shared their cars, made the events wonderful. Thanks.

Jim

Brandt Hertenstein

Oct 4, 2022, 9:54:43 AM10/4/22
to Jim Donovan, MAEAA Mid-America Electric Auto Association
Hey all,

A couple of updates: the Columbia event has been postponed for now. It's still expected to happen but there was some administrative complications that we're not resolved in time.

For each event, I write up an event report (or someone else does e.g. Wichita) so I can share those with the group when they're all done.

-Brandt

Kevin McCosh

Oct 4, 2022, 12:20:50 PM10/4/22
to Brandt Hertenstein, Jim Donovan, MAEAA Mid-America Electric Auto Association
Brandt,

Thanks for the update.  Just let me know what the new scheduled date will be.  Let's see if I can bring a truck to show off.

Kevin

Kevin McCosh
KEME, LLC
135 Cedar St., #371