Church Earth Day Follow-up

Jim Donovan

Mar 13, 2023, 5:37:41 PM3/13/23
to MAEAA Mid-America Electric Auto Association
Hey all

Wanted to reach out to our group and follow up on a discussion at our meeting yesterday. This afternoon I received an email from the church contact wanting finalize their plans as it relates to this Earth Day EVent and to make an activity announcement to a church committee meeting tonight. I suggested that making any announcement is not advisable since there are not agreements in details related to the EVent and that unless we come to an agreement we (our car club) are facing three options:

1. Proceeding as outlined, Saturday April 22 11am-3pm in the portion of the parking lot set aside for our members to use.
2. Cancel the church’s Saturday EV show.
3. Reschedule our Earth Day event to either A) your Wednesday night or B) to the car show we are already scheduled to be at in KCK on the following Saturday.

The Drive Electric Earth Day event was posted on that platform with church approval prior to the church developing various administrative needs (approvals) and church flyer development (the other informational content hang-up). Any change to our club’s Earth Day activity will need to be reflected on the DEED platform.

I have talked with a couple of our members but do not have time to talk to all of us. Do any of our club members have any hard preferences we should consider in moving forward?

Jim

Pugsley Al

Mar 13, 2023, 6:45:34 PM3/13/23
to MAEAA Mid-America Electric Auto Association, Jim Donovan
I am working on the Sat event with the church tomorrow.

Al Pugsley

Drive Electric Vehicles!

13850 Metcalf Ave #14201
Overland Park, KS 66223