March meeting and Calendar of Events

Jim Donovan

Feb 15, 2023, 11:43:59 AM2/15/23
to MAEAA Mid-America Electric Auto Association
Hey all

Attached is a DRAFT (pending review and comment from you all) March meeting invite and proposed (as of now) calendar of events. These follow up on our discussion from last Sunday. I attempted to put the calendar in date order and note that the first activity is our own “car show” March 12 at noon at the library. The event has been posted on the Facebook KC area car club page and thus far has received three “haha” and two thumbs up along with 2 people stating they will be there and 14 people following it - pretty good for only being on the site for 24 hours.

On our agenda please note the boxed in orange-ish area. If anyone is a graphic artist they are welcome to create a better flyer - it would assist in making any future public meeting pleasing to the eye.

Feel free to provide feedback as you see fit.

Jim

March 12 Agenda.docx