MEETING TODAY

Jim Donovan

Jun 9, 2024, 12:46:42 PMJun 9
to Mid-America Electric Automobile Association, ghoec...@aol.com
Hey all

I owe you all an apology and offer it here. My wife and I are starting to travel more and I simply forgot about today’s meeting. The room is reserved but I will be out of town for the day and can not attend. I do not have access to the internet when I get to where I am headed and can not coordinate a zoom session with the meeting.

Camron and George if you get this message prior to the meeting I apologize to you too for no notice. I know that George would like to attend electronically and will leave it up to whoever can to maybe help him out (his email is on this thread).

A few items for our attention:

1. National Drive Electric Week is Sept 27 to Oct 6.

2. I did find out that our chapter has $166 being held by the national organization for expenses as we see fit. Would anyone like to incorporate it into a NDEW event this year or appropriate it back to paid members in the form of swag of some kind?

Finally, to remain affiliated with the national organization and the benefits they offer we will need officers that are paid members of the national. Is anyone interested?

Jim

Cameron Seals Schwanke

Jun 9, 2024, 2:09:03 PMJun 9
to Jim Donovan, Mid-America Electric Automobile Association, ghoec...@aol.com
All,

I don't have a paid Zoom account so this will probably boot us out quickly, but we can give it a shot. Just a few of us here in the library right now.

Topic: Cameron SS's Zoom Meeting
Time: Jun 9, 2024 01:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us05web.zoom.us/j/82426284535?pwd=jPA67egVpb6wmnW0zr5y32Mr5rm9cy.1

Meeting ID: 824 2628 4535
Passcode: 7Id4Am