NDEW coming soon

Dean West

Sep 24, 2022, 4:10:25 PM9/24/22
to MAEAA
A quick final reminder, this coming Wednesday, September 28, MAEAA will conduct our annual EV show & tell for National Drive Electric Week.

Time: 4:30 to 7:00 pm
Location: Village Presbyterian Church (6641 Mission Rd, Prairie Village, KS)

Our display will be in the south parking lot of the church and there will be leader signs near the entrances.

MAEAA members and the general public are invited to attend and show their EVs and share their experiences as an EV owner/driver.

This will be an outdoor EVent. Restrooms are available in the church. You will be able to move your car in or out at any time during the EVent.

If you haven’t already, please register as a participant or attendee, so the National organizers get accurate statistics. You can do that on the NDEW web page at:

https://driveelectricweek.org/event?eventid=3398

Please pass the word to friends and family who might not be on this list and who are interested in sharing or learning more about the EV driving experience.

Dean West
City Captain, MAEAA NDEW ’22