February 12 Meeting

Jim Donovan

Feb 5, 2023, 10:29:41 PM2/5/23
to MAEAA Mid-America Electric Auto Association
Hey all

I owe you all an apology - I failed to forward a meeting reminder at the first of the month.  My error.  Please accept the following.  I look forward to following up on our January discussion.

Jim

February 12 Agenda.pdf

Pugsley Al

Feb 6, 2023, 6:35:37 AM2/6/23
to Jim Donovan, MAEAA Mid-America Electric Auto Association
Feb 8 is a Wednesday subject line is correct

Al Pugsley
Drive Electric Vehicles

13850 Metcalf Ave #14201
Overland Park, KS 66223

Mid America Electric Automobile Association

A Network of Electric Vehicle Enthusiasts

Monthly Live and Zoom Hybrid Meeting

The second Sunday of the Month

January 8, 2023 – 1-2pm

2-3pm - the library room and our zoom session is ours to use as we wish

Johnson County Central Resources Library

9875 West 87th Street, OPKS – Central Conference Room 02

NEW Remote Monthly Meeting Log-In via Zoom (passcode:  MAEAA)

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82789959079?pwd=eVRxak1DOE9XRmIvWjgxcUZFY21DQT09

Meeting ID: 827 8995 9079               Passcode: MAEAA

This month I opted to use my business zoom account.

THIS IS A RELATIVELY NEW ZOOM LINK.  We will discuss how to move forward with Zoom as part of our meeting.  Please provide feedback if you have issues with logging onto this Zoom session/account.

JOIN BY PHONE:  312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

Meeting ID: 827 8995 9079     Passcode: 474311

MONTHLY MEETING OUTLINE:

1-110               Library doors open, get situated, set-up remote meeting equipment

110-120           Room and Zoom Walk Around – quick introduction of people attending

and a mention for any agenda item for the Member Forum section

120-135         Follow-up on our January meeting - more “Drive and Dines” socials at

local businesses (other chapters rotate meetings between a Sonic-ish or a local craft brewery).  This would also parallel the Electrify Heartland (https://electrifyheartland.org) or the Drive Electric USA (https://www.driveelectricusa.org) efforts.  I will have more information for our meeting Sunday.

                        Earth Day thoughts/proposal – Saturday April 22, 2023 at Village

Presbyterian Church, 6641 Mission Road, PVKS 66205

                        MyEVA notes – January 20 Chapter Leader meeting notes attached

135-145           Q&A

                        Social media update

145-2               Member Forum Roundtable – an opportunity for those in attendance to

share their agenda item and/or EV related activities in their lives

2 to 3pm          Meeting Room and zoom session is the clubs for use as it sees fit, an

opportune time for social discussions with like-minded individuals

We look forward to seeing you all Sunday.

NOTE UPCOMING EV-ents:

·

Next Meeting:  (the second Sunday of the month, hybrid at the library and zoom)

·      To Be Determined

MyEVA’s notes for their chapter leader meeting January 20, 2023

Ø  WEBSITE

Examples of MyEVA’s websites for individual chapters.  We can incorporate a logo into the design (see Tampa’s upper left on their home page) and can direct our URL to the MyEVA’s MAEAA’s page (www.maeaa.org).  They should also be reimbursing us for this expense if we provide a receipt.

WISCONSIN:

https://www.myeva.org/wisconsineva

TAMPA:

https://www.tampabayeva.org

Ø  CHAPTER UPDATES

Need to update our chapter information with the national organization to reflect current offiers

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfVY3bh8kJfLoruo8LqjJNaF2_Dg-u5n6-F8WSVPpTM2RzGVg/viewform

Ø  DONATIONS

MyEVA is capable of using their 501c3 status to “manage” donations made to our club

https://connect.clickandpledge.com/w/Form/6ae6725f-01ed-405d-bb01-7babccb7a4b7

When donating scroll down to the Chapter Support part and indicate MAEAA or Mid America Chapter (Mid America Electric Automobile Association)

Advised to check in with your account balance (at least quarterly) to track income and expense.  Donations made through this channel will be monitored (1099’ed) through the national, thus relieving us of this responsibility.

Ø  MORE INFORMATION

There was a wonderful power point with an outline of the meeting and topics discussed (forwarded to our club via our google groups link).  In it is one great May 3-5 or so event in Arizona that deals with Route 66.  Sounds fun and is on my short list of road trips for this year.

Please forward questions.  I believe these will be incorporated into our February 12 meeting.

Jim Donovan

Feb 9, 2023, 9:59:53 PM2/9/23
to MAEAA Mid-America Electric Auto Association
Hey all

The previous February invite had an error - a January date.  Please accept the following as our February corrected notice.  Look forward to seeing you all.

Jim

February 12 Agenda.pdf