Beta testers for Domino, software for cloud-based R/Python/Matlab data analysis

ja...@dominoup.com

Nov 19, 2013, 7:38:10 PM11/19/13
to mad...@googlegroups.com

Hi everyone,

I'm working on a service for data analysis in the cloud called Domino.

We’re currently looking for Domino beta testers – we’re very much interested in Madison student feedback.

Domino makes it easy to run your R data analysis without thinking about server configuration, hosting, or other frustrations of configuring machines for computing. Domino saves a history of every run, with a snapshot of the inputs, code, and outputs so you can see how everything changed across versions.

If this sounds useful to you, register here for our beta:

http://www.dominodatalab.com/infrastructure/?referrer=c4.8

Please let me know if you have any questions. Feel free to email directly at the below address, or I can respond here.

Jake

ja...@dominodatalab.com