[Meera-Devi and The Mad Terran's Music Blog] NASA to broadcast Beatles tune

themadterran

Feb 6, 2008, 3:51:59 PM2/6/08
to madterr...@googlegroups.com
[http://jam.canoe.ca/Music/2008/02/01/4806706-ap.html]
CANOE -- JAM! Music: NASA to broadcast Beatles tune

Wow! Really, I can't think of many better songs for this except for maybe "Calling Occupants of Interstellar Craft" by Klaatu, but I think that might be one for Seti to use. It's also a nice way to cross promote the movie's DVD release which I anxious to see. (Del doesn't know it's a part of her Valentine's Day gift.)

"Jai Guru Deva Oooommmmmmmmmmm!"

--
Posted By themadterran to Meera-Devi and The Mad Terran's Music Blog at 2/06/2008 03:51:00 PM