[Meera-Devi and The Mad Terran's Music Blog] Syd Barrett, Plastic People Hit ...

1 view

themadterran

Jan 14, 2008, 7:42:08 AM1/14/08
to madterr...@googlegroups.com
[http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/17978069/syd_barrett_plastic_people_hit_broadway]
Syd Barrett, Plastic People Hit Broadway : Rolling Stone

This actually sounds pretty cool. If it's historically accurate, I've no idea, but it's something I wouldn't mind seeing. I know the idea of rock as a means of awakening is nothing new in media, (I've even tried writing about it in fiction myself) but I don't hear about it being documented in real life much.

I also think I can relate to the idea of the Piper at the Gates of Dawn influencing my life. (He certainly influenced my imagination.)

--
Posted By themadterran to Meera-Devi and The Mad Terran's Music Blog at 1/14/2008 07:42:00 AM