Link "PNG Image" configured with invalid path

Nacho Uve

Dec 25, 2012, 2:02:53 PM12/25/12
to madron...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm following the "Creating Madrona project from scratch"[1] tutorial. When syncdb I get this message:

madrona.features.FeatureConfigurationError: Link "PNG Image" configured with invalid path to view madrona.staticmap.views.staticmap_link
No module named settings

What should I do to fix this and continue?
Thank you very much!

Nacho V

--
Juan Ignacio Varela García

perrygeo

Jan 8, 2013, 6:26:10 PM1/8/13
to madron...@googlegroups.com
It's hard to say what the exact cause is but the error message indicates that it can't find the settings module. Make sure the directory containing settings.py is on your python path; it might be a matter of activating the virtualenv?

- matt

Nacho Uve

Jan 21, 2013, 2:27:00 PM1/21/13
to madron...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the reply.

I just checked that everything seems fine until I include the project "omm" in INSTALLED_APPS. "syncdb" command works, before including "omm".

I will provide a little more information. I installed madrona 4.0 within virtualenv using "pip". My OS is Ubuntu 12.04.

If you have any tips, please tell me. Thank you very much in advance.