[Job] Ruby on Rails Backend Developer @ Gudog 🐶 (Full Remote)

Eduardo Luque

Feb 18, 2022, 4:41:53 AM2/18/22
to Madrid.rb
Hey! Hello to everyone. We at Gudog keep growing! And the most satisfying part is to continue creating employment opportunities.

Gudog is Europe's largest pet services marketplace for dog owners looking to book local vetted dog sitters, day care and walkers.

We’re looking for an experienced Backend Developer with previous experience with Ruby on Rails. Our stack also includes Postgres, GraphQL, Next.js and React Native.

You’ll be joining a distributed and remote team with members from Ireland, Spain, France, Germany and Brazil, to help build products our users (and their dogs 🐶) love. We are a small team and you will be leading the backend systems of our products.

If you are interested you can find more info here:

Have a good day!