MadRacer :- Opportunity to new horizon: Share job openings in your Organization. .Net openings in Maersk

kKiran Jagtap

May 22, 2014, 12:31:41 PM5/22/14
to MadRacer Group, Kiran Madracer
Hi Dear,

From Last couple of weeks I am getting resumes from my friends for Jobs. (0-8 yrs exp, in all platforms)
I know they are the Best in their platform, and concerned areas. Just need good Opportunity. U or ur friend might be one of them.

We can give them this opportunity; can give them new horizon to rise up to their wish.

So let us share opportunities/openings that in your organization with them. Just reply me (madr...@gmail.com) with openings in your organization and I will take care of getting it delivered to respective person.

You never know, even U might get your Dream Jobs opportunity with it.

Note: Opening in Maersk

Dear Colleagues,

We are conducting Recruitment Drive for openings in the ITS team for Pune GSC.

We are looking for "Dotnet Developer" who match the following criteria :

Requirements :

  • Education : Graduates/Postgraduate in Computer Science.
  • At least 2 years of experience in Dotnet technology (Asp.net, C#)
  • Willing to work in all shifts (including night shift).
  • Should possess good communication skills in spoken/written English.

Kindly do not refer any fresher candidates for this position.
For any Queries Contact : WMQ001

Incase you have any acquaintances / friends who meet the above mentioned criteria and are interested in the opening.
Please ask them to walk-in and meet WMQ001 (Wasim Quadri), with their resume as per venue mentioned below :
Source Name is mandatory for every candidate. All employee referral candidates are required to mention the full name and APM ID of the referrer compulsorily.

Date:  Saturday, 24th May 14
Time:  9:30 AM Sharp.Registrations close after that.
      Venue: Maersk Global Service Centres Pvt Ltd | 7th Floor | Weikfield IT CITI Park | D Block | Viman nagar | Pune

    Warm Regards,
    HR Team.

-- B. Regards,

Kiran Jagtap
जगावं तर असं जगावं, की इतिहासाने आपल्यासाठी एक  पानं राखावं...