Opportunity to new horizon: Share job openings in your Organization

kKiran Jagtap

Sep 7, 2015, 8:40:52 AM9/7/15
to MadRacer Group, Kiran Madracer

Guys,

Thanks for kind replies, it definitely helped few to grab their jobs.
It’s been quite a while so coming back with vacancies @Maersk.  That’s too "Worldwide" and for all platforms and roles.

Please follow the below link and search according to your expected post or platform

http://www.maersk.com/en/the-maersk-group/career/vacancies?t=jobs&jl=EN

I'll be more than happy if I can be any help for your next job on this planet. :) :P

Do share opportunities to your knowledge with me; I'll try to channelize them to our friends.

-Thanks & Regards,
Kiran Jagtap

On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 10:05 AM, kKiran Jagtap <madr...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Dear,

From Last couple of weeks I am getting resumes from my friends for Jobs. (0-8 yrs exp, in all platforms)
I know they are the Best in their platform, and concerned areas. Just need good Opportunity. U or ur friend might be one of them.

We can give them this opportunity; can give them new horizon to rise up to their wish.

So let us share opportunities/openings that in your organization with them. Just reply me (madr...@gmail.com) with openings in your organization and I will take care of getting it delivered to respective person.

You never know, even U might get your Dream Jobs opportunity with it.

Note: Openings for SAS in Gurgaon location with 3+ years exp. (package 8+ ;) )

-- B. Regards,

Kiran Jagtap
जगावं तर असं जगावं, की इतिहासाने आपल्यासाठी एक  पानं राखावं...

--

http://kkiranjagtap.blogspot.com