View this page "madpattern 1.0 for cs3"

Matt

Jul 31, 2010, 5:51:49 PM7/31/10
to madpattern
anyone out there with cs3, try downloading these and let me know if
they work properly.

thanks!
-matt

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/madpattern/web/madpattern-1-0-for-cs3
- or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
work.

Alirat

Sep 21, 2010, 3:39:24 PM9/21/10
to madpattern
I have just downloaded this and fired it up - amazing! What I can't
figure out however is what you mean by 'Artboard Tool'. I have CS3. I
used the crop tool to crop to the artboard, but on saving it still
saves the whole lot - not just the cropped area. I suspect that I
have missed something important regarding 'Artboard Tool' which I
don't understand.

Cheers
Alison

On Aug 1, 9:51 am, Matt <matt.hand...@gmail.com> wrote:
> anyone out there with cs3, try downloading these and let me know if
> they work properly.
>
> thanks!
> -matt
>
> Click onhttp://groups.google.com/group/madpattern/web/madpattern-1-0-for-cs3

Alirat

Sep 21, 2010, 5:44:32 PM9/21/10
to madpattern
Ok I have figured this out some. I needed to select all (first I
unlocked everything) then went 'expand appearance'. (Went back to
locking stuff so I wouldn't break it) Then I added a clipping mask
above the pattern but in the same layer. Then when I used the crop
tool it worked to crop to the small artboard and save for web and
devices. Perfect. maybe there is a different way of doing this but
this worked for me.

Matt

Mar 26, 2016, 9:58:02 PM3/26/16
to madpattern
i recently had to reconvert these for someone, so i figured i'd reupload as well. the link above no longer works, but you can grab the CS3 version of the templates here: https://s3.amazonaws.com/madpattern/madpattern.1.0.cs3.zip

enjoy!