Commercial use?

Helen Bradley

Dec 7, 2017, 10:50:49 PM12/7/17
to madpattern
I LOVE the MadPattern templates and have made a few YouTube videos and classes showing how to use them. One question - can the templates be used to create seamless repeating pattern swatches for commercial use? Looking forward to hearing from you and thanks for a wonderful set of tools.

Matt Handler

Dec 11, 2017, 3:25:00 PM12/11/17
to madpa...@googlegroups.com
thanks!

yes, they can be used for commercial use. of course, if you make money off of them, i wouldn't mind a donation :)

enjoy!