Are these MadPattern Templates still working in Illustrator 24,3?

Cécile Graat

Jan 18, 2021, 9:48:10 AM1/18/21
to madpattern
And how do I get them to work? :-)
Message has been deleted

Matt

Jan 25, 2021, 11:43:25 AM1/25/21
to madpattern
hi,

unfortunately i don't have a more recent version of illustrator to test these on. sorry that i can't be more helpful here. i've been told that people were able to get the templates working on versions of illustrator as recent as 2016, but i haven't heard much about it since then.

hopefully someone else has figured this out and could step in to help? if i manage to get my hands on a more recent version of illustrator, i'll post an update.

good luck,
- matt

Astute Graphics

Jan 26, 2021, 7:41:25 AM1/26/21
to madpattern
(Hi Matt - hope you don't mind this being posted. If you do, feel free to delete it.)

We recently make our MirrorMe (interactive) plugins completely free for all Illustrator CC (up to v25.1) users:

Start a free 7 day trial for all our plugins and you get to keep the MirrorMe functionality after the trial ends.

Hope that helps for all users :)

Helen Bradley

Jan 26, 2021, 5:08:05 PM1/26/21
to madpattern
Hi there, the patterns do work in the most recent version of Illustrator. I just tested them for you in Illustrator 25.1
To get them to work, download them, unzip the file, open a template in Illustrator and there are some instructions there on the screen.
I made a Youtube video many years ago on how to use these patterns. It is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PL7184D6435902F8EA&v=tb3iIJ3krs4
It still works pretty much as shown in the video. I hope this helps.
cheers

Helen