Can I use in Affinity Designer

Destiny M

Sep 10, 2020, 11:32:29 AM9/10/20
to madpattern
I use Affinity Designer and wonder if I can use these? Not sure how to convert to use them

Thanks

Matt Handler

Sep 10, 2020, 4:31:01 PM9/10/20
to madpa...@googlegroups.com
hi destiny,

unfortunately madpattern only works with adobe illustrator at the moment. i've never used affinity designer, so i'm not sure if there's a way to convert the templates to work with that. perhaps affinity designer has an "import" feature where it can pull files from illustrator?

good luck,
- matt

On Thu, Sep 10, 2020 at 11:32 AM Destiny M <dj2...@gmail.com> wrote:
I use Affinity Designer and wonder if I can use these? Not sure how to convert to use them

Thanks

Destiny M

Sep 10, 2020, 8:34:00 PM9/10/20
to madpattern
Thanks Matt,..I have tried to convert with no luck. Maybe someday there will be an option for it.