Can't decompress zip file

olivie

Apr 30, 2011, 11:02:22 PM4/30/11
to madpattern
Hi there, I can't seem to decompress the zip file once it downloads.
Any suggestions on why this would happen? I have attempted to download
twice and decompress twice. Same problem. Thanks!

- Olivie

olivie

May 2, 2011, 1:30:07 AM5/2/11
to madpattern
Please disregard. After downloading multiple times, seems the 4th time
was a charm. Looking forward to testing it out! Thanks, again!

Matt Handler

May 2, 2011, 2:53:00 AM5/2/11
to madpa...@googlegroups.com
cool!

i was trying to figure out why you might be having trouble but didn't have a good answer yet. hope you enjoy!

-matt

olivie

May 15, 2011, 11:13:38 PM5/15/11
to madpattern
Love the template, Matt! I didn't even know that you can make these
sort of templates with Illustrator! I would love to know how to make
the repeats as a small Illustrator vector file instead of a JPEG or
PNG. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks, again!

-Olivie

Matt Handler

May 15, 2011, 11:40:29 PM5/15/11
to madpa...@googlegroups.com