Saving in CS3?

j c

May 24, 2011, 11:45:31 PM5/24/11
to madpattern
Hey! I downloaded the CS3 version of the patterns and they're working
great with one exception: I can't, for the life of me, get it to save
correctly. I can't get the save to web to only pay attention to the
artboard 2 section, and since I don't know the dimensions of the tile,
I can't crop it that way.

Is there somewhere in the files/documentation where there's a list of
the tile dimensions for each pattern type? Because I think with that
information I'd be set.

Thanks so much, and thanks for making this cool as hell program!

-j.

Matt Handler

May 26, 2011, 6:11:57 PM5/26/11
to madpa...@googlegroups.com
hmm, i wish i still had a copy of cs3 i'd be able to figure it out.

my best guess, is that, when you have artboard 2 selected, and you go to save for web, you need to make sure that you click the check box (on the right, towards the bottom, second tab) that says "clip to artboard"

let me know if that helps, i'm pretty sure it can be done though.

-matt