Madness Central Newsletter: Issue 23

Kevin Tizzard

Mar 22, 2010, 11:04:10 PM3/22/10
to Madness Central Newsletter
Madness Central Newsletter: Issue 23
13th March-21st March 2010

Welcome to the 23rd edition of the Madness Central Weekly Newsletter.

If you've missed any previous issues you can catch up by viewing the groups archive at:
http://groups.google.co.uk/group/madness-central-newsletter?hl=en

Madness Central: Quote Us On That ...

Madness Central Forum
A free, fun and informative way to communicate on-line with other Madness fans around the globe.
Register for the discussion boards here:
http://www.madness-central.com/forum

The Madness Central Blog
First for all the breaking news. Subscribe to the blog, via RSS feed or e-mail delivery, and get the latest news as and when it happens. View the Madness Central Blog at:
http://www.madness-central.com/blog

Newsletter Contents

1. Latest News And Information
2.
Our House included on forthcoming "Lips: I Love the 80s" video game
3. Imperial Vengeance release 'Night Boat To Cairo' cover video.
4. Contacting Madness Central
5. Madness Central Newsletter Subscription Details

1. Latest News And Information

The following news items are taken from the Madness Central Blog at:
http://www.madness-central.com/blog
You can also subscribe to the blogs feed, either via email or RSS at:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/madnesscentralblog

Suggs & Lee To Appear In Deaf School’s Eric Shark Tribute Shows – 17th April 2010 – Everyman Theatre, Liverpool

News reached us today that Suggs and Lee Thompson are to appear in two tribute shows to Deaf School singer and writer Sam Davis aka Eric Shark who sadly passed away in December 2009. The shows, at Liverpool’s Everyman Theatre, both take place on Saturday 17th April 2010, one at 7pm and the other at 9.30pm. Also appearing on the night will be Kevin Rowland, Ian Broudie and Pete Wylie...

Read the complete blog at:
http://madness-central.com/blog/?p=85

2. Our House included on forthcoming "Lips: I Love the 80s" video game

Our House is one of the many songs to be featured on the XBox 360 game '
Lips: I Love the 80s' due for release on 2nd April. The karoke game will also include tracks by Dexys Midnight Runners, The Beat and New Order, to name a few.

Full details on the release can be found at Play.com: http://tinyurl.com/ycqz693

3. Imperial Vengeance release 'Night Boat To Cairo' cover video.

Source: Blabbermouth.net

"British extreme metallers Imperial Vengeance have released the video for their cover of the Madness classic "Night Boat To Cairo". The band states, "Those who haven't cast your gaze in its direction yet, be sure to give it five minutes of your time. A word of warning though to our friends who prefer their metal grim/frostbitten/brutal etc. — the video shows Imperial Vengeance in a much lighter mode than usual  — so view with a sense of humour"

You can view the video at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhw_f-AHI-o

4. Contacting Madness Central

You can send all communications relating to Madness Central to the e-mail address:
ad...@madness-central.com

5. Madness Central Newsletter Subscription Details.

Subscribing to the Newsletter:

If you are reading this newsletter via Google, Facebook and/or RSS feed, you can have this newsletter delivered weekly directly to your e-mail inbox.

To subscribe, visit the Madness Central website at:
http://www.madness-central.com
and use the relevant subscription box displayed on the homepage.

Alternatively, you can send a blank e-mail to:
madness-central-ne...@googlegroups.com

Note: You will need to reply to a confirmation e-mail prior to your subscription being processed. With some ISP’s this email may be filtered directly into your spam/junk folder.

How to Unsubscribe:

If you no longer wish to receive the Madness Central Newsletter, send an e-mail to:
madness-central-new...@googlegroups.com