Re: Thinking about joining

Claire Breslin

Aug 20, 2014, 4:31:02 AM8/20/14
to Mountainbiking Association of Dublin
[sending again as I just sent to Davey initially]

Not me anyway - I assumed he'd get the auto response .

Could we set up the auto response on the 'membership' email address? In fact, it sounds like the 'intro' and the 'membership' email addresses are pretty much the same thing. Perhaps consolidating them into a single email address would be the best way forward.

On 20 August 2014 09:14, Dave Senior <celtic...@gmail.com> wrote:
Has anybody replied to this yet?

On Sun, Aug 17, 2014 at 11:11 PM, Stuart Ryan <stuar...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi guys

I was down with you in bike park Ireland last weekend (had a ball).
I'm back on the bike after years away. Iv been getting out twice a week all summer. Iv done fair few spins with Peter May & he suggested signing up to the club. Would appreciate it if you could send me on some info.

Kind regards

Stuart Ryan