Increase sensitivity in chord recognition

Niklas Inderst

Feb 4, 2021, 10:46:30 AM2/4/21
to madmom-users
Hi,
first apologies if I express myself wrongly, but I am rather new in this field;-)

I use the chord recognition method of "Madmom".
Like this:

dcp = DeepChromaProcessor()
decode = DeepChromaChordRecognitionProcessor()
chordrec = SequentialProcessor([dcp, decode])
chroma = dcp("song.wav")

Now I wanted to ask for a way to change the sensitivity of this method. So that means that for songs where filtering out chords is particularly difficult, the chords will be filtered out "more easily".

I have a few songs where the filtering works only with about every 3rd chord (but except these few, the module works really perfect ;-)

Or maybe there is some other solution for my problem?

Many thanks in advance

Niklas

Sebastian Böck

Feb 18, 2021, 3:40:47 PM2/18/21
to madmom-users
Sorry for the late reply. Unfortunately I can't help much with this aspect of madmom, since the mentioned functionality was developed by Filip Korzeniowski (who is not a member of this forum). I just recently enabled discussions on GitHub (https://github.com/CPJKU/madmom/discussions), please repost your question there and mention @fdlm. He's the one who can most likely help you.

HTH,

Serbastian

Niklas Inderst

Feb 19, 2021, 11:13:14 AM2/19/21
to madmom-users
Thanks very much for the reply and the help. I will do what you suggested.

Niklas