beat tracking datasets

Tomáš Suchánek

Nov 4, 2020, 5:39:20 PM11/4/20
to madmom-users
Hi Sebastian,

as I posted in the topic below, I've now finally managed to get both LSTM and TCN implementations working and I'm looking for the datasets mentioned in most of your papers, especially the Ballroom dataset. Is there any way to access it nowadays? The official page after clicking on the dl link says that it no longer exists. I'd be very grateful if you could provide me with some informations about that, or at least point to someone who could. Thanks!

Best regards
Tomáš Suchánek

Sebastian Böck

Feb 18, 2021, 2:58:00 PM2/18/21
to madmom-users
Sorry for the late reply. Unfortunately I don't have the original data (http://www.iua.upf.edu/mtg/ismir2004/contest/tempoContest/data1.tar.gz) any more, only the unpacked files. Please send me a PM so I can share it with you. The best option, however, would be to let the people at MTG knwo that the link is broken.

HTH,

Sebastian

Sebastian Böck

Feb 18, 2021, 4:01:40 PM2/18/21