WE ARE HAVING ANOTHER PARTY TONIGHT COME OVER!!!!!

1 view

Rebecca Enders

Oct 29, 2011, 5:13:13 PM10/29/11
to madison womens ultimate
As i'm sure you will all agree, last night was the most fun, and we are having ROUND 2 TONIGHT!!! for real, we have 1.5 kegs left and we want everyone to come over in costume again. You can wear the same costume, I don't care!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just come anytime after 9 and bring all your friends and PLEASE DO NOT GO TO FREAKFEST! i promise it is not fun and is expensive. Also, no one likes any of the bands performing. Wouldn't you rather listen to Super Bass on repeat whilst playing 10 rounds of slapcup and having a dance party into the wee hours of the morning?! If you feel as though you must go to freakfest for the "experience" or whatever, come to our house after!!!!!!!! 111 N Randall Ave.

love,
the castle residents