No meeting today

1 view

Brad Larson

Dec 8, 2009, 11:14:48 AM12/8/09
to madison-coco...@googlegroups.com
Given the impending snow and that fact that I haven't pulled something together for this week's CocoaHeads meeting, I think we should postpone today's meeting. Would next Tuesday (12/15) work for people, or is there another day that would be better? I know we're getting into finals at the UW.

Also, does anyone have suggestions for topics of discussion? I believe that last time debugging and performance optimization had been mentioned.

Sorry that I didn't do a good job of organizing this week's meeting. I was off at a conference all last week and completely forgot about this.
______________________
Brad Larson, Ph.D.
Sunset Lake Software
http://www.sunsetlakesoftware.com

Peter Rebholz

Dec 15, 2009, 4:17:39 PM12/15/09
to madison-coco...@googlegroups.com
Brad,

I didn't see anything come back regarding meeting today. Are we still
having the meeting?

Thanks,
Peter
> --

> .

Brad Larson

Dec 15, 2009, 5:42:31 PM12/15/09
to madison-coco...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately, it looks like I won't be able to make it tonight and Pete's out of town again. It had sounded like today didn't work for a couple of other people as well.

If people still want to meet sometime this week, I'd be open to it. Let me know a time that would work for you. I'm going to be gone next week, so our next opportunity to get together might be in January.

I apologize for once again dropping the ball on this. Year-end gets to be busy around here, and I'm starting to pull together my curriculum for my upcoming Advanced iPhone Development course at MATC.