Tester with iPhone needed

Bob Fenchel

Dec 12, 2009, 5:18:11 PM12/12/09
to madison-coco...@googlegroups.com
Dear iPhone Developers,

I don't have access to an iPhone and have been trying to fix a bug, in our Beat The Swine '09 product, that appears to be iPhone specific (as opposed to iPod touch).  I believe I've fixed the bug, but would greatly appreciate if a couple of you could test the fix for me.

Should only require a couple of minutes (other than downloading app and provisioning profile).

If you can help, please email me ASAP the UDID identifier number from your iPhone (click on your iPhone in iTunes, then click serial number), I will email you back the test version of the app, a provisioning profile and a short set of instructions.

With thanks in advance ...

Bob Fenchel
VFSoftware LLC