July Meeting (7/21 @ 6:30)

1 view

PJ

Jul 9, 2009, 12:48:16 AM7/9/09
to Madison Cocoa Developers
Overwhelming support for July 21 for the next meeting. It will be at
the Comp Sci building again - waiting on a room for now.

I will be out of town, so if you want to take the lead, let me know. I
figure a lively discussion on memory management and debugging
techniques could start out with Justin (assuming he'll be there) and
then everyone can join.

Peter Rebholz

Jul 20, 2009, 10:25:40 PM7/20/09
to madison-coco...@googlegroups.com
Is there any update on the meeting tomorrow?

Peter

Brad Larson

Jul 20, 2009, 11:30:59 PM7/20/09
to madison-coco...@googlegroups.com
It's on as planned at 6:30 PM in room 1325 in the UW Computer Science
building. The topic of the meeting will be memory management
techniques and debugging. Justin had volunteered to present some tips
on this a while ago, and if anyone else has anything they'd like to
show off in this regards that would be great. If no one else has
anything, I have some basic tips and more advanced stuff on using
Instruments and DTrace that I can present.
Brad Larson, Ph.D.
Sunset Lake Software
http://www.sunsetlakesoftware.com