November meeting: 11/10/2009 at 6:00 PM

Brad Larson

Nov 6, 2009, 1:12:03 PM11/6/09
to madison-coco...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for the long silence, but we should be back on again for a
meeting next Tuesday (11/10) at 6:00 PM in the newly remodeled room
1240 in the UW Computer Sciences building. Thanks go to Bob Fenchel
for getting us into this room. Attendance was a little light for the
last meeting, but I hope that we'll be able to recover from that and
from missing an October meeting.

If someone has an application or topic that they'd like to speak
about, you're more than welcome to talk about it. Otherwise, I'll be
presenting on what I've learned from spending the last few months
reworking my iPhone application's data model to use Core Data.

I hope to see you there.
Brad Larson, Ph.D.
Sunset Lake Software
http://www.sunsetlakesoftware.com