Geek Lunch Location

1 view

Eric Selje

Apr 1, 2019, 12:02:06 PM4/1/19
to madd...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone,

We were very sad to see Alt-n-Bach's shutter their doors last week due to the owners' retirement. They've been the host of Geek Lunch since its inception in 2010, over 8 years ago already! I'll miss their patty melts something fierce.

Based on a member's suggestion, I've contacted The Thirsty Goat, just down Fish Hatchery Road from the beltline and Alt-n-Bach's, and they're eager to become our new Geek Lunch HQ. We'll give them a try this month and see how their private room works out for us.  They've been a pleasure to deal with so far, and their menu looks fantastic.

Thanks to everyone who comes to Geek Lunch. It's a unique meeting for sure in that it has no agenda, is collaborative, interactive, and fun. Each meeting sparks a lot of new sharing. If you've never come to Geek Lunch before, now might be a good time to check out the new digs.

Eric