Fwd: Dave Bost

Lance Larsen

Aug 23, 2013, 11:47:47 PM8/23/13
to madd...@googlegroups.com, maddotn...@meetup.com, Dave Bost

Good stuff from our most excellent Mr. Bost...  Sign up for the event in Waukesha on Nov 14!

//Lance

Dave Bost

ANN: Upcoming Developer Events – Fall 2013

My team has just put the final touches on a series of events covering everything from development to monetization that will help you become a serious app developer and entrepreneur. All the dates and registrations links for each of the following events are posted up on the Event Calendar.   Build 2013 Highlights – The […]
You are subscribed to email updates from Dave Bost