Fwd: Tuesday: You're hosting "Madison's Geek Lunch"

1 view

Eric Selje

Apr 21, 2020, 1:18:20 PM4/21/20
to madd...@googlegroups.com

Sorry for the confusion everyone!

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: MADdotNET - Madison Wisconsin's Microsoft .NET Community <in...@meetup.com>
Date: Wed, Apr 15, 2020 at 1:17 PM
Subject: Tuesday: You're hosting "Madison's Geek Lunch"
To: <eric....@gmail.com>

Meetup
Tuesday
MADdotNET - Madison Wisconsin's Microsoft .NET Community
Tuesday, April 21, 2020
12:00 PM
I'm going
Change your RSVP
7 MADdotNET'ers going, including:
".Net software engineer working in a small business environment. I'm always looking to learn something new and see what everyone else is working on."
"I'm looking forward to attending again. It's been a while."
Hey Everyone, Each and every month on the 3rd Tuesday we get together to bounce ideas, questions, solutions, and share other cool things with each other. It's pretty casual and every level is welcome. It's like an Open Space and watercooler discussio...
Learn more
May
06
May: Covid-19 CANCELED
Wednesday, May 6, 2020 6:00 PM · 1 attending
Jun
03
Blazor: The Future of .NET Web (and Mobile?) Development (Dennis Moon)
Wednesday, June 3, 2020 6:00 PM · 1 attending
Jul
01
July (TBD)
Wednesday, July 1, 2020 6:00 PM · 1 attending

Follow us!

iPhone App Store Google Play

Unsubscribe from similar emails from this Meetup group. Manage your settings for all types of email updates.

Meetup will always send you information about: your account, security, privacy & policies, and payments. Read our Privacy Policy

Meetup, Inc., POB 4668 #37895 New York NY USA 10163. Meetup is a wholly owned subsidiary of WeWork Companies Inc.

invite.ics
meetup.ics