Fwd: That Conference: Call for Speakers Open Through Monday

1 view

Lance Larsen

Apr 11, 2014, 11:50:53 AM4/11/14

That Conference will again be awesome this year, and even more so if you're a speaker at the event!

So, making sure everyone is aware that That Conference's call-for-speakers is open for only a couple more days...

Love to get as many as possible local Madison devs / techies speaking at the event!

Ping me with any questions. :)

P.S. It's separate from this call-for-speakers - but if you have an idea for a presentation / workshop for our younger developers ( part of our family track ), reach out to me individually on that as well.

Regards...

...Lance Larsen - MADdotNET President  |  www.maddotnet.com
www.lancelarsen.com  |  608.31LANCE  |  ma...@lancelarsen.com

Time is running out! Submit your abstracts today!  view online
That Conference!
Call for Speakers Is Open through Monday!

Okay, you procrastinators. I'm calling you out. I know you have something to say. You know that you want to come to our summer camp to say it. Now is the time.

We are currently accepting abstracts through Monday at Midnight, so get your abstract in today. The process is simple. Click the big "Submit a Session" button on the front page of ThatConference.com and follow the form. You'll need to create a site account if you haven't already.

We are dedicated to producing the best conference in the Midwest area, so please let your friends, colleagues, employers, and employees know about us! Spread the word!

Cheers,

That Conference staff
Keep up with us in the social media!

Google Hangouts are happening every Wednesday at noon Central Time! Get feedback on your abstract, chew the fat with the organizers, or just bring campfire stories!
ExpressPigeon logo
This email was brought to you by a new Chicago startup ExpressPigeon. Email marketing service which is friendly to users, friendly to developers!
We sent you this email because you subscribed to receive information from That Conference. If you wish to stop these emails, you can click the unsubscribe link below.

That Conference | 9109 Carol Lane | Spring Grove | IL | 60081 | United States